Agility Starts with Developing EQ
The more volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous our working environments become, the more critical a truly agile workforce is to success. Each day, we’re called to make progress faster, while pivoting on short notice. To stand firm in our ideas while remaining open to new perspectives. Staying agile demands that we develop and use our emotional intelligence (EQ)—a level of sophistication that’s never been demanded before.
Everything DiSC is offering a new way to support your agile workforce. By combining the personalized insights of DiSC with active emotional intelligence development, Everything DiSC® Agile EQ™ teaches participants to read the emotional and interpersonal needs of a situation and respond accordingly. Participants discover an agile approach to workplace interactions and learn to navigate outside their comfort zone, empowering them to meet the demands of any situation.
In this 60-minute virtual showcase, participants will:
- Explore the rising need for agile organizations
- Discover the connection between agility and emotional intelligence
- Preview the new Everything DiSC Agile EQ training solution
- Learn the next steps for your complimentary Everything DiSC Agile EQ assessment and profile
Develop the EQ necessary to support your thriving agile culture with Everything DiSC Agile EQ! Attend for free!
- October 6 12:00-1:00 EDT
Unleash the Power of Teamwork
The way we work is fundamentally changing. Between technological advances and a global economy, it’s becoming harder to keep up. Organizations are responding by adopting matrixed organizational structures that enable agility and cross-functional collaboration, but also create a new set of challenges. The ability for individuals within an organization to work together effectively and productively is now more critical than ever—it’s time to rewrite the rules of teamwork.
The Five Behaviors® can be your solution.
The Five Behaviors Personal Development is based on best-selling author Patrick Lencioni’s ground-breaking model for developing high-performing teams through five key behaviors: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. This powerful solution teaches participants the critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to be effective team players on any team by combining this powerful team model with personalized insights. The result is a unique and impactful team development solution that empowers team members to shape their behaviors, increase productivity, and create a common language that completely redefines what it means to work together to drive results.
Each attendee will receive a complimentary Personal Development assessment to experience this new product!
In this virtual showcase, you will:
- Learn about the powerful and unique Five Behaviors model, its groundbreaking approach to team development, and how it can be leveraged to unlock the power of teamwork in your organization at all levels
- Preview The Five Behaviors Personal Development solution
- October 13, 2020 1:00-2:00 PM ET (Complimentary)
- November 16, 2020 1:00-2:00 PM ET (Complimentary)