Listen & Discuss
- First, we will meet with you to listen, understand, and define your needs.
- We’ll hear your story and the stories of your leaders, your team, your process partners and your business.
- We want to know where you are now and where you want to go. In these initial conversations, we collaborate with you to define the end state that you want to accomplish.
Review & Process
- Second, we will develop a specific plan to help you and your team achieve your goals.
- Depending on the needs we’ve defined, we might identify team effectiveness, communications, leadership development, new leader onboarding, organizational alignment, coaching or strategic planning as the appropriate next step.
- The form of our work together will follow the content. With our clients, we often find that it’s effective to start with a common language. That might include using an Everything DiSC® assessment tool to better understand one another.
Present & Discuss
- Third, we will present our recommendation to you for your review and input.
- Once you agree to the outcomes and approach, we set up date(s) and times(s) to make it happen.
Facilitate & Involve
- Fourth, we strive to create an engaging, fun, trusted atmosphere that provides you and your team the space to be real and to fully engage to achieve your goals.
- Participants are invited to articulate their ideas, ask hard questions, share, get involved and be a part of the learning journey.
- Reflection and Application is an important part of the learning process. Time will be provided for participants to reflect on what they have experienced and identify how they can apply what they have just experienced.
- What often emerges is a more cohesive team, a leader and a team who better understand each other, a clearer strategic plan or a better understanding of how to take care of customers.
After the Session(s)
- We will work with you to debrief what happened, determine next steps and how I can partner with you to sustain what was achieved.
- We will provide you with a summary of my observations and some recommendations for what steps to take next.
Everything DiSC® and The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ are trademarks of John Wiley & Sons, Inc. or its affiliated companies.
(269) 369-7854 DebTerry@Skillblenders.com