Features of Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders® is our DiSC Leadership Assessment. It focuses on concrete steps directed at leading an organization or group towards desired outcomes. The Work of Leaders incorporates DiSC to stimulates fresh insight and dialog around leadership styles regardless of the leader’s knowledge or experience. It’s an opportunity for leaders at all levels of learning to reflect on how they approach each part of their work. In addition, it encourages reflection and discussion on a team and organizational level. Everything DiSC Work of Leaders helps leaders take action with personalized tips and strategies that provide clear direction and are an easy application. Context-specific feedback and developmental steps along with helpful case-in-point narratives reveal how progress can play out in real business situations.Based on best practices, Work of Leaders connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
- Approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management)
- Focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes
- Uses the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution to help leaders understand their own leadership styles
- Helps leaders understand how they impact their effectiveness
- Provides rich, compelling narrative that adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages*
- 23-page highly personalized report.
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
|Quantities||Price Per Profile|
Contact Us Directly For Pricing On Other Quantities
*Information derived from: http://demo.everythingdisc.com/Solutions.aspx
Note: You will receive a confirmation email upon purchasing assessment that will guide you through to the assessment link.